hile most companies shy away from talking about their competition, we take a different approach. We believe an educated buyer is our best customer. It may seem strange, but we LOVE our competition. Competition spurs us to be better and build better things. Below is a list of companies that we have run across when talking to prospects. There are a handful of email signature management companies out there. We encourage you to check them all out and get demos.
Here is the list:
- SenderGen (That’s us! Office365, G-Suite and Salesforce ++. San Francisco CA USA)
- Exclaimer (Office 365 focus. Farnborough, Hampshire UK). Compare.
- CodeTwo (Exchange/Office365 focus. Jelenia Góra, Poland). Compare.
- Sigstr (G-mail/G-Suite focus though they have plugins for Outlook. Indianapolis IN USA). Compare.
- Rocketseed (Office365 focus. UK and South Africa based. Sigstr ONE seems to be a rebranded version of Rocketseed).
- WiseStamp (G-mail/G-Suite focus. Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Black Pearl Mail (Office365 and G-Suite, though most customers look like they are G-Suite. Wellington NZ)
- Crossware (Office365 focus. Wellington NZ. Any relation to Black Pearl Mail?)
- Xink (Plugin based. Recently added mail routing for Office365. Hellerup, Denmark). Compare.
- Digitech Branding (Office365 focus, Various methods of deployment to devices, Lake Mills, WI USA)
Comments or Corrections?
We will update this post with more companies as we come across them. We definitely have missed a bunch, but they don’t seem to target the enterprise space like we do. If you would like to be included in our list above or submit a correction, feel free to reach out to us.
May the best signature win!